Saturday 7 October 2017

CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS

Woke up this morning with a lot of Christmas thoughts in my head and am wondering to myself, saying Hey! It’s still October! Take it easy. Christmas is in 2 months’ time……and I had a pause again! 2 months isn’t that long you know!!!

It is technically around the corner! And truly it’s time to start preparing for Christmas and all of the adventures that comes with it.

I love planning, I love! Love! travel, I love food, I love cakes and I love for all these adventures to happen at the right time with a pocket-friendly budget and at the right places.

I know most people travel during summer! I also know a lot of others travel during the Christmas holiday!

What other time than now to start making a list of the places to visit this Christmas!
I just love this season because its a beautiful time to Chill and Relax (CHILAX) with the family and enjoy the presence of the ones you love. I carried out some research and found that about 82% of families get together during Christmas.
Most people have crazy schedules round the year but still make plans to be with their families during the Christmas holiday.

SO! START MAKING THAT CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS!

XOXO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!

Hello Guys! What are you all up to! It’s just few weeks to Christmas and preparations are usually in full gear during this period. ...